Upgrading your Gigabot 3+ with the Dual Y-axis Homing Switch will enable you to use the latest Gigabot Firmware 4.2.0. Enjoy a host of new features while improving your Gigabot's repeatability and accuracy:
- Larger font for easier reading
- Easier, more accessible navigation
- "About Printer" section for maintenance tracking
- Higher degree of dimensional accuracy
- "Linear Advance" feature for consistent extrusion rates
- "Ditto Printing" for increased production time
- Filament Change Routine and Continuous Printing After Filament Change
- Finer Z-axis height adjustments with "Babystepping"
Notice: This Gigabot Firmware is only for users with the Azteeg X3 Pro (serial#: GB-371 and up) with the dual limit switch kit. This version will not work for any Gigabots with single Y limit switches.
- Metric Allen key set
Important Safety Information: Disconnect your Gigabot from power and make sure it is turned off during the installation process!
Please refer to the PDF instructions to guide you through the installation process.