Tools Needed: 2.5mm Allen key
Important Safety Information: Disconnect your Gigabot from power and make sure it is turned off during the removal and installation processes!
- Using a 2.5mm Allen key, remove the two screws securing the extruder tensioner to the extruder body. (For the screw on the side, hold the nut in place with your finger while removing the screw.)
- Place the new extruder tensioner on the extruder body, bottom-first, and tilt it upward into place.
- Insert the front screw into the extruder tensioner and tighten it, but not all the way yet.
- Insert the side screw while holding the nut on the other side in place with your finger and tighten until the nut is flush with the edge of the printed part.
- Tighten the front screw just until it’s snug; do not over-tighten.