The following test will help determine the source of Y-axis motor issues.
1. Remove the stepper drivers (outlined below in yellow), and replace each one on the opposite side of its original position.
2. Using the Viki controller to move the Y-axis, select "Prepare" > "Move Axis" > "Move Y."
3. Observe the motors to determine whether the issue stems from either driver, or the motor itself.
- If the motor on the same side is still presenting with issues, the motor will likely need to be replaced.
- If the motor on the opposite side is presenting with the same issue previously observed on the original side, the stepper driver will likely need to be replaced.