If the Viki displays the error message "Heating Failed," the heater cannot reach target temperature.
Before proceeding, please collect and record the following data:
- Picture or video of the Viki controller display (Control>Temperature>Hot End)
- Picture of the hot end heater wires going into the heater (from the front and under the sides)
- Picture of the Azteeg board
- Broken cable at heater end
- Break in the head cable
- Unplugged head cable wires
- Unplugged from head cable connector (GB3, GB3+ or AMHE Upgraded GB2)
- Defective heater (see instructions for heater cartridge testing)
- Verify all head cable wires are plugged in and wired correctly.
- Replace the heater (for broken cable at heater end or defective heater)
- Replace the head cable (for break in the head cable)